This contemporary home turns traditional thinking on its head to make full use of the site's orientation.
With the advantage of a corner block, on this knock down rebuild project we've placed the pool in the front north facing garden and the entry down the side on the east elevation.
The house is being built around a courtyard, which thanks to the expansive use of glass, will be visible from almost every room, allowing the house and its occupants to seamlessly connect with the surrounding environment.
We've also applied a rethink to traditional materials such as face bricks and natural timber, limestone and bluestone, resulting in a striking unique facade.
- Alfresco with BBQ, fridge and sink
- Basement parking for 2 cars
- 3 bedrooms, all with WIR, large ensuite to master
- Guest bedroom with ensuite on ground floor
- 2 living areas
- Large study downstairs, study nook upstairs
- Internal cellar